Thursday, September 14, 2006

So here it is!

Ok so I have decided to start a blog. I have been wanting to do this for a few weeks now. Today I found that I finally had the time. Unfortunately the time was found because I am having problems at work. In the short, I have been suspended for two days for something that I feel is not my fault, as well as something that I feel has been escalated to a ridiculous level. I am sure that once it is all over I will have a lot more to say about it...but right now I think it is in my best interest to keep it to myself for now. So on to much more exciting things...

If you don't already know we are habing a baby boy!! We are very excited and can't wait to start painting his room. Our house is finally going well. The foundation is done and the trusses will be going up by the end of this week!! They are saying that we will be able to move in sometime in November. Isn't it amazing what a little legal pressure can do for you?? Ha ha.

Anyway so here are a few photos of our baby and our house.




1 comments:

Bob said...

Welcome to the blogging world. We're going to find the gender for our baby next tuesday. This is a great place to post pics of you kids.
~bob & lindy