Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy Holidays!

So I feel neglectful of my blog but to be fair November and December are an extra busy time of the year for us. Yes I know it is busy for all with Thanksgiving, shopping, parties, and Christmas but we have a lot of birthdays in our family so I have been struggling just to get everywhere I need to be...lol. Miranda's birthday is November 12th, mine is November 26th, Joe's is December 11th, and my Dad's is December24th. Also this year he actually had a party since he is turning 50. We never really do big parties for our B-days just because with the holiday's everybody is super busy. In fact I have three parties to go to this Saturday.....we will see if we can make to all of them...ha ha. Anywho I have oodles of pics and a video! It's not the greatest video but I just want to try getting one on here. So prepare yourself for a long post....mostly of pics but I will throw comments in too!

The Cutiest Baby in the World!



Thanksgiving

We went to Nathan and Lindsey's house and had a great dinner. Later we went to my parents house for pie but I didn't take any pics there.


Chilling with the brothers


FEED ME!!


Grandpa Jasperson and of course the food!


Aww thanks Julia


All done....very good

Birthdays!


Jackie Chan collection...sweet!


Pajamas...love em!


My birthday dinner at Macaroni Grill


Being sung to by Doug...we made him sing 3 times, it was great.



50!! Wow...you get 3 cakes when you turn 50.


Yeah Dad!

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

So here are a few of the pics I took for my Christmas card that I didn't choose...still cute though.


















Beneficial Christmas Party

For those of you who don't know Wyatt just got a new job at Beneficial Financial. Every year they have a huge Christmas party with employee's and people on the Board. You may know some of the people there....


There were about 500 people there.


Our Table


Yep...the Prophet was sitting at the table right in front of us!


You can see the back of his head and the man on the right of the photo is Elder Richard G. Scott. The guy at the podium is the president of Beneficial. The Prophet did speak but only for a minute and then he left. I don't think he was feeling very well. I did take a video of him speaking but I didn't want to put it on the web and I was holding the camera sideways....duh! If you wanna see let me know and I will send it to you or something.


Elder Worthlin was at the table to our left. We also saw Elder Dallin H. Oaks and President Thomas S. Monson and a couple others. Actually all of the 12 were there but we didn't see them all. We didn't talk to any of them either, we didn't want to bother them but maybe next year we will. Most of them, if not all of them, are on the Board of Directors so I guess they come every year.


The Children's choir that sang for us.


Super fancy and exceptionally pretty people.


Dave and Allison. Dave is Wyatt's friend who got him the job and Beneficial...consequently one of our favorite people. Allison is due on Christmas Day!

Random photos


We made a gingerbread house...yum!


A wreath I made...it's sparkley!


Malcolm likes this little cubby under the TV...lol


Oooo lens cap!


Ok so congrats to those of you who made it all the way through this super long post! If you haven't checked out the Elf links in the post below be sure you do so...they are full of holiday cheer...and Wyatt dancing like a girl!

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

wow wish i had been there looks like fun and malcolms giggle is so cute!

Bob said...

It was good to see you on Saturday. We enjoyed the pictures. Keep posting!