Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The Educated Man

We went to Wyatt's graduation in Ogden on Friday. It was only about an hour which was nice since Malcolm was with us. Since it was on a Friday only my parents came. His parents were going to come but his Dad broke some ribs so was unable to attend. So now we bring you a bunch of pics so you all can feel like you there!!



There's my name!



Friends who helped me make it



Look at us all



So excited just to walk



This is it...I've done it!



I'm not letting go of this



Lacey made me these cool candy cords



Malcolm says oooo...so much fun here



Malcolm seems more interested in the poles



All done...yeah!!

4 comments:

EngineeringNerd said...

You look like a graduate!

Mars said...

Congrats! Between the diploma and the glasses, Wyatt looks all kinds of smart.

Nate and Chelsea said...

That is pretty fantastic! So what now? Going for a Master's? ;P heh.

The-Doug.com said...

Now you have more Wii time! woot!