Thursday, June 05, 2008

Who's Your Baby Daddy?

Ok so I don't normally post this kind of stuff but this one was just too funny. Click HERE to take the test for yourself. Below are my results....lol...oh they made me laugh. Oh and just to clarify I am NOT pregnant...this is an online joke...just in case some of you are confused...lol

Online Pregnancy Test Results


Pregnancy detected!

Congratulations, Lacey Barrett! You're "with child". Our remote testing system has detected that you're pregnant. The Miracle Of Life has begun! To see whether your baby is a boy or a girl, click the "View My Baby" button below.



It's A Girl!

Lacey Barrett, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 13 lbs, 10 oz (um, huge! I think that would kill me...lol) and have black hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.



Michael Jackson

OMFG! We didn't even know that Michael Jackson had DNA compatible with Earth women. Don't blame us if your kid turns out to be a Smooth Criminal.

( I guess to have a girl I have to get with a girly man)


2 comments:

The-Doug.com said...

lol... you and your PREGNANT jokes. One of these days you are going to ACTUALLY be pregnant and no one will believe you. LOL!

You will be the Woman who cried:BABY! :P

Lacey said...

LOL well the first one true, but this one is just funny and I am not trying to make anybody think I am pregnant hence the disclaimer right at the top.