Friday, May 29, 2009

Neglect

You know you have been neglecting your blog for too long when your technology challenged Mother tells you that you need to blog...lol...sorry Mom. I think the problem is I have gotten out of the habit of doing it and I am also behind and that makes me not want to do it because I know I have so much to do. I have been feeling crappy for the past couple of weeks as well so that doesn't help either. I am going to turn it around next week though and do some serious blogging...or at least a serious amount of posts. I know you will all be waiting in breathless anticipation for the awesomeness that is my blogging. I also know you are all so glad that you took time out of your day to read this fabulously poignant post only to realize that it is just another lame "I promise to do better" post that will most likely only go great for about 3 days, 2 of those being the weekend so really it will only be blogtastic on Monday. At that point I will realize that making a post always takes longer than I want and will do something else the next day off the long list of "things I need/want to do". So in reality I shouldn't even be making this post and getting you all excited only to be let down. I guess that means you should forget that I promised you anything today...that is if anybody is still even reading this...I mean who wants to read long lame rantings on a totally useless blog...unless of course you are just hoping that I will have a cute pictures of Malcolm....OK OK...here you go



4 comments:

Jocie said...

Aww he is cute! It was totally worth it!

Dena said...

I'm still reading and I've missed you! ;)

Mars said...

Just a thought: instead of going on about how you will post about somthing important, why not just post that important thing? Updates, pics, recaps of weekends, praise of awesome cousins and their birthdays....just a thought.

TravelMama said...

He looks like a Newsie!! Sweet!