Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bring It On!

So I have started a diet this week. I have downloaded my trusty Diet Power program. It tracks my calories and tells me how much I should eat to lose the weight I want. It has worked before and hopefully it will work again. I am planning on taking Malcolm for a walk everyday to get some exercise. Yesterday I walked all the way around the block...which is huge and hilly. It took 30 minutes so I think it's a good place to start. I will try to go further and longer soon.

I have also started playing around with this cool new site I was introduced to. It's a very cool and very easy scrapbooking site, and the best part is it's free. I love free since the reason I don't scrapbook now is because it costs way too much. So HERE is my first try at a few pages. It took me less than 30 minutes to make them, and I was learning where everything was so soon it won't take much time at all!

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

hey i started a blog inspired by you. lol I like how you are able to share news with everyone. i hope thats ok i still dont know how to run the thing but i will try to put updates on it.

Lacey said...

sweet sista! Post the link here and I will link it to my blog. If you need help with yours let me know...I sorta know how to do stuff...lol

Evelyn said...

http://evelynsblogentry.blogspot.com/
Here it is talk to you soon

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good luck with your diet! You'll have to give me some tips after we're done with the next baby...I seem to have to work twice as hard as everyone else! Keep it up!