Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Everything is Great!!

So I had my surgery last month and everything went great. I was up and about within a week with only minimal soreness. It's great to finally be back to normal and able to do all the things I used to do. Wyatt blessed Malcolm on March 25th and it went great. Malcolm didn't make a peep, he was actually asleep...lol. A couple days later he reached 2 months old. At his doctor visit we found out that he is in the 95th percentile for height! I have already had to start putting him in 3-6 month size clothes because everything is too short for him. It's kinda funny because he is still very skinny so everything is huge on him yet his pants are too short...lol.

Easter was a lot of fun. On Saturday we were at Wyatt's parents house where we played with bubbles with all the kids. Sunday we went to church with my parents and showed Malcolm off to our old ward. Anyway I know you are all here just to see the pics anyway...enjoy!!



My family on Malcolm's blessing day


Malcolm in his homemade outfit


Just us


Malcolm loves his Daddy...see how he dresses snazzy just like him


Malcolm and his Great Grandpa Barrett


Malcolm and his Great Grandma Barrett


Monkey Malcolm


Yeah...I'm 2 months!!


I'm so tall I can't straighten my legs in this outfit!


Our neice and nephews in the bubbles


Wyatt likes to blow bubbles too!


Grandma Barrett gave me this Easter cart and I love it!

0 comments: