Monday, August 18, 2008

Behold the Jossiness

So I knew about this new installment from my favorite guy Joss Whedon and thought that I had missed it since if you wanted to download it for free that was in July. I happened upon it just a couple of days after the free period ended...no!! I just found out that they put up a place were you can watch it for free though...so great! I just had to visit the site during the little bit when there was no free viewing ugh. Now I command you all to watch it since it is so totally awesome it makes you want to sing... (for some reason the embedded video doesn't seem to want to work half the time so click HERE to see it)


HERE is the official site if you want to download it and keep it forever


4 comments:

Mars said...

I have a crush on Dr. Horrible. And an anti-crush on Captain Hammer.

Lacey said...

I know right...

dragonb4 said...

ok, so we watched this the other night and just sat there stunned by the weirdness!
A few of the songs were good and the whole thing was fun but in a very weird way!

Nate and Chelsea said...

Speaking of Halloween... :) http://www.jinx.com/drhorrible