Monday, March 30, 2009

Trip Post 3- Disneyland!

For some reason I am cannot find all of our San Diego Zoo pics...they are around but I have no idea where right now...so we will just skip on ahead to Disneyland!! (I know that is what half of you are here for anyway...lol)

We spent 3 glorious days in Disneyland and California Adventure. By the end we were tired...but a good tired...we got to see it all and had tons of fun!

Malcolm couldn't wait to get on the rides. The following are some pics of all the fun. I have more to come...but they are with the SD Zoo pics...so yeah I don't know when those will make it up. But I also have tons of birthday pics and basement pics coming up in the next couple of days. Anyway on to the Happiest Place on Earth...

Getting started on the Main St. Train



Choo Choo!



Having a blast on Astro Blasters



Carousel at night...fun!



Daddy likes it too!



Papa make the Elephant go up again



Wait...this one doesn't move



It's a sparkly world after all...



Shiny icicles...so pretty



Seriously Mom...I am not going to wear this



Weeee....wait this one doesn' t move either...oh well



Nana your necklace is great at keeping me occupied in line


Seriously this boat ride...lame



I need to get me one of these Papa



Ok so if we are in this cage...then where is the lion?



3-D cheese!



Christmas in short sleeves...the best!


Toontown fun



This is a pretty sweet car



MICKEY!


I was so enthralled with Mickey that I wouldn't look at the Camera....best day ever!


1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Awesome! Looks like so much fun!