Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2 year photos

So a couple of weeks ago I finally took Malcolm to get his 2 year photo's done. We went to JCPenny and it worked out pretty good. I would say don't ever go on Saturday morning though...too busy! It took us a few minutes to get Malcolm warmed up to do anything other than say...no but we eventually got some great pics! I just picked them up today!

The first 5 are the ones I actually bought 8x10's of, the rest are just little digitals pics I can share online...yeah!


















4 comments:

dragonb4 said...

Wow, he's going to be a heartbreaker. What a cute kid!

Cindy said...

Wow! He has grown up so much since we last saw you guys. Great pictures.

Chelsea said...

So adorable! I just wanna pinch him!

Jocie said...

What a cheesy grin in some of those. Lucky you made that girl wait to get the good ones. They are so cute!A