Thursday, April 09, 2009

Random Fun

So I know that my blog hasn't been the most cohesive thing lately since I am just randomly putting up my backlog from the past couple of months...and yeah I had no point with this sentence...ha ha...just letting you know that I know that I am making no sense with my order...you know? And to further make it more crazy here are a bunch of random fun pics of Malcolm.

I got a baby (no we are not Y fans...it's from a memorable Halloween Costume)


Tucking in the baby


Snuggle up all cozy


Now it's time for a covers cave!


This is so much fun!


See how much fun the baby is having?


Brandon and Mason come play playdough


Just a minute and I will cut you a piece


Malcolm and Mason...Arctic Explorers!



Look...uncharted territory up ahead


Forging through treacherous terrain


Victory! The neighbors driveway has now been discovered!

2 comments:

Wyatt said...

Oh those are some gems!

Mars said...

Darling. I love the captions. and I like your new background, too. :)