Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Father's Day and Fun

Father's Day was fun and low key for us this year. I made Wyatt fully loaded breakfast burritos before church. Afterwards we headed to my parents house for some fabulous steak...all Dad's favorite meal..lol





And now a random slew of photos for your enjoyment....


Ready to work


Wet fun at the Thanksgiving Point Children's Garden


Playing frogs with Reagan


Hee hee...it bubbles


I climbed up the ladder


Look what Brent did to my hair



Next morning it was still up...sweet



Just too cute!


Fun at the Real game


It was the dedication ceremony so they had a whole bunch of parachuters and fly overs



They also had David Archuletta sing the National Anthem and there was also a mini concert after the game



Malcolm is playing by himself a lot more and making his cars talk...lol I don't know why he lays on the floor like this...but he does it a lot...lol

0 comments: