Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween

This year was so much fun. Malcolm was so excited about his costume and wanted to wear it everyday. Making it was super easy too! Anyway here are some pics of all the fun we had this year.


Trying out Dad's wig



Peace Man



Pumpkin time


I'm gonna carve my juice...it's orange


Mom helping me cut




Pumpkin carving fun


Putting out our finished products


Who has the scariest face?



Creepy donut eyeballs I made for a party


I made a whole bunch of them


Look it's Mickey!



Tail and all


Too cute!




What are you for Halloween?


We found this outfit in Wyatt's parents basement



Spokesperson for grape soda



Man that basketball player even gets celebrities


What a family


Mickey and Minnie


Mickey playing with Bob the Builder


All mummified



Ready for Trick-or-Treating with Clifford and a Fireman


Thanks for the lift Super Mario


Back home with all our candy

1 comments:

Jocie said...

Ha ha! I love the tail picture. He was such a cute Mickey too!