Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Tons

Ok so I am so far behind on blogging it is not even funny. It's been hella crazy so I know you all understand. True to my standard form I am going to blog via pictures. Enjoy!


Lacey's Birthday



got me some Paramore and Terry Fator.


Look Ma new dishtowels....oh right...you made them


Supercute apron...tomorrow I'm making Waffles!


Look I turned 29...no really I did...next year 30...whoot!



Thanksgiving



Yes that is a huge vat of oil...yeah we deep fried our turkey this year


Here is the bird all ready to go


Using their state of the art lowering device to place the turkey in the boiling oil


Look at that sizzle


Time to pull her out


So proud of all their hard work


Golden brown and delicious. Although between all the work it took and how much it cost we have decided to never fry a turkey again. It was moist but you can get a turkey just as moist with brineing. Also when you fry the turkey you can't stuff it and there are no drippings so you have to make gravy from a mix.


Besides Malcolm prefers cookies


After dinner we made a gingerbread train


Choo Choo!


All done....lucky we got that much candy on it


Randomness



Little Gym...Malcolm is loving it. He is doing more and more things physically and is not scared anymore. He will finally go into playplaces by himself! Look at the jump!


Ready to roll


Balancing all by myself!


No more grabbing me like he is going to die


Good shot!


Helping daddy with the Christmas lights


Children's Museum


Malcolm is a builder


Putting gas in the car


I should let him help with the groceries at home eh?


Going for a ride with Brandon


Snow fun


Whoo shovel sled


Tree Decorating



Putting on the ribbon


Look at all these ornaments


Malcolm putting up his ornament


He loves his Santa ornament


Here Daddy...this one next


I'll help you mommy


Look it's Tinkerbell


Ta da!


Well if you made it this far congrats. I will be posting Christmas pics soon!

1 comments:

Mars said...

I made it! Victory! I liked the little gym pics the best! so cute!