Thursday, November 03, 2011

August 2010

August started out with a yard sale/bake sale. I made a whole bunch of chocolate crinkles. Come to find out nobody want to buy cookies at a yard sale...lol...oh well more for me!

You know you want some


Malcolm and Jake...our yard sale managers... apparently the cereal was a problem


Brandon and Malcolm in their matching Buzz Lightyear costumes...getting ready for Halloween really early


Malcolm and Brandon at a wedding..aren't they so cute?


Malcolm showing me where Brandon's shoe went...lol


Malcolm getting a haircut from Aunt Lisa


One last trip to the Children's Museum before our season pass expired


Already picking up girls


So for our 30th birthday Wyatt and I decided to have a joint party since I was too sick to get a party ready for Wyatt in April and then I would have a newborn when my Birthday came around in November.


We also wanted to use the Park City house for one last party


Make a wish...

0 comments: