Monday, November 28, 2011

May 2011

Well May was apparently jam packed so here we go...

Cousins at the bounce house


Ready for Malcolm's Mother's Day program


I love watching lines of preschoolers...lol


My Mother's Day painting


Malcolm and Kenneth helped me make a beautiful bouquet for my Mom. I got foot and hand prints from the both and made them into flowers. After she opened I put them in a cute pot.


Ready to give it to Nana


She loves it and her photo from Brandon and Ren


Nana with all her grand-kids


Kenneth at 6 months


He thought it was so funny to keep falling onto the dog


Cute brothers


Finally got him to sit for more than 3 seconds


Malcolm getting into the fray in soccer


Cousin Brandon was on his team this season


Future soccer stars


Now off to a fellow players Birthday party


Beware Sir Brandon and Sir Malcolm


So here we are at the U2 concert! We were so fortunate to have a wonderful friend who gave us his tickets that he was unable to use. It was so nice to get out just the two of us for a night.


Bono on the big screen


I loved how the stage kept changing colors...


and shape


Malcolm all set to graduate from preschool


Too cute


All graduated and being silly


Malcolm and his teacher Miss Emily


And here is Kenneth finally able to sit up fairly well


Thanks for reading this post!

0 comments: