Friday, October 13, 2006

Pumpkin Update

So we had our 4-way inspection on Wednesday. For those of you who don't know what is included in a 4-way inspection I won't tell you...ha ha...no, it includes framing, plumbing, electrical, and heating. We only had a few things that needed to be fixed, and in the inspection world that is great. Our contractor said that he wanted to get the insulation in this week and start on the drywall next week. Yeah!! It will finally start to look like a house. The stucco is going on soon too, which is good because it takes longer the colder it gets.

In other completely random news my little sister, Miranda, is 6 weeks pregnant. She came over a couple of weeks ago and told us. It will be great that my little guy will have a cousin who is his same age. Actually he will have two since Wyatt's brother told us last month that his wife is also pregnant. So cousins on both sides...fun fun. Miranda and Joe plan on moving in with my parents some time next year until Joe finishes his school. Joe is in flight school, he wants to be a helicopter pilot. His schedule is very demanding so he can only work part time until he is done, so since Miranda wants to stay home with the baby they decided that Mom and Dad's was the place to be for a year or so. My Mom thought that she was finally going to have her house back to herself, ha ha, not so! No she is excited, she always wanted to have more kids so having a baby around for awhile is just her cup of tea.

As far as my pregnancy goes I was having some problems with soreness in my ligaments, but it seems to be getting better. We still try and see if Wyatt can feel him moving every night. He thinks he felt it earlier this week, but he is not sure, I am sure he did though. Some days I feel like he(the baby) thinks he is in the Russian Circus, especially at 11pm when I am trying to sleep, ha ha. We have also had more serious discussions about his name and we think we have finally settled on one, but we are not going to tell anyone yet...mmwha ha ha! Sorry, it must be the fact that it is Friday the 13th coming out...I find one eyebrow lifting a lot today...weird. Must also be why my text has turned a pumpkin color.

Speaking of pumpkins we are going to a pumpkin carving party tonight...yeah...so much fun! I also had a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie today. I also find myself thinking of all the pumpkin delights I can cook up this month...mmm...pumpkin. Ok that enough for now...this Pumpkin is out!

2 comments:

Jim said...

So...How was your Pumpkin Carving party? I'm guessing it was a total blast, and the most fun you've ever had. So much fun, in fact, that you didn't even notice the lack of pumpkins there. =P How's your teeth, btw?

Lacey said...

Ha ha, well you know, that is what you said, but that is ok, I didn't really want to get all gooey anyway. I found that if I popped the carmel in the microwave for a few seconds I could actually eat it.