Monday, May 14, 2007

Oh Dear

So yesterday was my first Mother's Day and I was excited just because it's great to be a mother. So I am getting ready for church and my Mom calls me and says that Miranda is at the hospital and I am like NO WAY! I mean how cool would it be to have your baby on Mother's Day right? Well my mom says no, not for the baby. Apparently her foot is infected and it began traveling up her leg, so she went to the hospital and got a dose of IV antibiotics. They then let her go home for a few hours but said that she had to come back and get checked. Everybody came over to our house for dinner like we planned and she went back to the hospital at 6pm. They didn't like what they saw so she had to stay overnight. I just found out that they are keeping her for the day and upping her antibiotics. They will decide if she can go home tonight or not later. All we can do right now is pray for her and the baby and hope that things will be for the best.

On a lighter note my sister-in-law Evelyn had her baby on Tuesday. She called me after she got to the hospital and had her epidural. I later heard that she had the baby 10 minutes after I got off the phone with her...LUCKY (said like Napoleon Dynamite). LOL...we went and saw Joshua on Wednesday night...looks just like his Mommy! If you want to see his picture just visit Evelyn's blog...the link is on the left.

0 comments: