Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Changes

So this week has been a week of changes. Wyatt saw a sale on compact fluorescent bulbs at Lowe's and bought a whole bunch. We consequently changed out 20 60watt bulbs for the new 13watt bulbs. The new bulbs put out just as much light but there is a one second delay for them to turn on. They do however last 7 years! Now we are using 260 watts vs 1200 watts. Wyatt is very excited at this savings as well as the benefit to the earth!

The change I made this week was my hair. I have been wanting to do something different for awhile now and I am super happy with the results. Check out the before and after pics and decide what you think!

Also below are the promised pics of the crazy snow at our house as well as more cuteness from Malcolm.



All those old bulbs...no more wasted wattage!



Before



After



This is what the walls of our street looked like after they came and widened the road



Loads of snow on Monday...barely fits in the snowblower!



Happy to do it eh?



Bath time! Oh yeah!



Hey all the soup is gone



I am growing my own prune mustache...very suave

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

I like your new hair! Thats some CRAZY snow lol!!! And as always Malcolm is way too cute! i love the last one you can really see his 2 front teeth what a big boy

Evelyn said...

I PUT A PIC ON MY BLOG OF MALCOLM IF YOU WANT ME TO REMOVE IT LET ME KNOW I HOPE ITS OK.