Monday, February 04, 2008

Snow Day

So Sunday was crazy up here. It was snowing, they weren't plowing. Heck they even canceled church! Neighbors needed to be dug out, and fun had to be had. I took some pics of all the craziness and I thought you guys would like to see it.


Ok so how do you get the snow to fit in the snowblower?



Almost as tall as you Malcolm!



Our street, stuck neighbor. You can hardly see the houses there is so much snow!



The snowblower can hardly blow to the top of our huge piles anymore



It could be worse...our house could look like this one



I don't know if our back door will ever open again!



Wyatt climbed around the the back of the house to brush off the back windows



What's the matter? Can't get up?



Having fun yet?



So the front yard has snow higher than Wyatt



And the snow is way higher than Malcolm



At least he likes it!

3 comments:

dragonb4 said...

Great fun, thanks for making us feel good about living in the "valley"

Malcolm looks like he's having tons of fun. what a cute little guy.

Bob said...

I swear you guys live in antarctica. I just didn't know it was south of where I lived, I always thought the north pole was north.

Her Royal Highness said...

Wow! I remember snow days like that! Those are some great pics!