Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Dreams Fulfilled

Ok so I am just gonna come out and say it. I am pregnant! So we have kept this a huge secret for while and yesterday we just found out that it is a girl...and not just one girl...but two! Yep twins! I have to say that I am super excited about it. I have always wanted to have twins...and bonus I am getting my girls at the same time!



In other news Wyatt has finally decided to fulfill his dream and join the Peace Corp. He has been wanting to do this for years but wanted to finish school first. He will be gone for six months and should be back just in time for the birth of our sweet babies. So really everything is working out just perfect time wise. It will be hard with him gone but I would rather have him go and do this now rather than wishing he had and regretting it for years to come.



Lets not forget Malcolm in all this. He is really flourishing and actually is turning out to be somewhat of a musical prodigy. I have been playing him some Baby Einstein CD's and letting him sit at the piano. He has been picking out sections of his favorite songs just by listening! I think by the end of the week he will be able to play a Brahms lullaby in its entirety. I have started researching some special schools but I am having a hard time finding any in Utah. We will probably end up having to move to Europe to find one




(April Fools!)



5 comments:

Jim said...

Whoa, you totally had me going there until I scrolled down and saw the peace corp thing. You could have gotten away with it for at least a week before I remembered it was April Fool!

Mars said...

Dang man, that's NOT funny. When I saw that it was twins, I thought, that is too much. She wouldn't let it go long enough to know that without telling me...well played, sis, well played.

Lacey said...

mwa ha ha ha! I am glad that I had you guys for a bit anyway. Wyatt said I should have not given it away so quickly with the Peace Corp thing but I didn't want to freak certain people out for too long.

Jocie said...

Okay, I admit. You had me. Until I saw the April Fools at the bottom. I was about to call you and question my friend status!

Amanda Jean said...

I HATE YOU! I was totally freaking out there for a minute! You suck!