Saturday, June 28, 2008

Quick HOA update

Ok so I talked to the HOA yesterday...amazing they called me back! After talking with them I found that the 7 days is misleading...we just have to contact them with our plans within 7 days. Would have been nice if the letter said that...lol. So long story short we actually have 6 months to finish and that shouldn't be a problem. Thanks to those who offered your help, we may still take you up on that but not right away. Also I am feeling much better and I have tons of cute pics but I am too busy right now so come back next week and be tickled by the cuteness!

1 comments:

TravelMama said...

HOAs can be annoying, to say the least. We're lucky if we get our sprinklers on before the grass dies, our pool is still closed also, etc, etc, etc. Weird how they can tell us what to do but they never hold up their end of the bargain.

I feel your HOA pain.