Thursday, September 18, 2008

Children's Museum

So on Tuesday we ventured to the Gateway to visit the Children's Museum with my friend Kaliecia and her nieces. I wasn't sure how into it he would be but I tell ya he loved it! His favorite was "the beehive" , a giant beehive filled with balls and all sorts of contraptions to put them in including tubes, tumblers and cranks. The next room was also filled with all sorts of delights...mostly he loved the various cars to ride on. I can tell that he will love different things as he gets older. Most of the upstairs he wasn't really into but I can see how older children would love it. Anywho enjoy the pics and wonder how I got such a cute kid!


Which slot wins me the $10,000? And where is the flashing Plinko sign?


I am tracking Dr. Horrible and the Evil League of Evil


I've got you now Bad Horse!


Help...I'm stuck in this house...


Where is all this water coming from??


Ah I see...cool


I'm just gonna put this here and see where it goes


Um, so who is gonna fly this thing??


Oh me?? Hang on Kaliecia!


Bonus...Towel Monster!


Bonus 2...Box Monster


Box Slide...tell your friends

4 comments:

Mars said...

Holy Crap! That "museum" is more like a fun house of awesome funness! I am so gonna take BAM! Maybe I'll wait till his leg is better though...

EngineeringNerd said...

Aren't boys just so much fun?! Looks like you all had a blast!

dragonb4 said...

What an awesome kid, he's getting huge!

Unknown said...

AH! That's my former place of employment. I'm glad you liked it!